"When I Told My Friends I Was Going To Earn $1,000 A Week, They Just Laughed At Me. Now They're Begging Me For My Secret."
Well, you might say, I'm big enough to make my own choices, and you'd be right! But what if all the information you needed to make an informed choice just wasn't available? Even a little research online often brings up a full page of reviews by the same company and its employees, with links back to the same videos and sales page!
So what then? By the time you reach the end of the skillfully prepared sales spiel, you're already half convinced (often against your better judgement) and your credit card is ready to make payment.
I wanted to mention this especially after all my years online I should have known better! I recently watched one of these skillfully crafted and drawn out videos (one hour+) in which the 'seller' pushes all manner of emotional buttons to give a truly heart-wrenching rags to riches story of how they overcame incredible odds to become a success.
And (for a limited period, of course) they're offering their entire 'system' free to show you how you can do the same. And all this can be achieved with no effort (naturally) taking only 2 hours a day 'working' from your soon-to-be-acquired beach front property (probably in your swimwear!). You get the picture!
Often these tales are SO compelling you find yourself sitting through the whole shenanigans just to see what's on offer at the end! This type of presentation is highly engaging, persuasive and well-polished. But have you ever noticed they NEVER tell you what you have to do to earn the riches they claim? All you have to do is give your email address, a small payment and bingo!
So, why do we fall for these types of ads? Are we so naive and desperate to earn our riches that we think some 'magic, no-work-needed system' will do the work for us? Often we want to make up for lost time and get suckered in to the promise of a better lifestyle seemingly in a matter of several months. Who wouldn't want that?
Tip: if something sounds too good to be true, it IS too good to be true! And, if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it IS a duck no matter what anyone is trying to tell (read 'sell') you!
These sales pages and ads often appeal on an emotional level which is so hard to resist, especially as their audience (most folks in fact wanting to earn additional income from home) often have important reasons for wanting to earn an additional income. You have your reasons just like me.
These offers have a single purpose; to separate you from your hard-earned cash with little or no regard for your success. By the time you sign up, you realise the reality is far from the sales pitch, and you've spent your money and you're angry for being suckered in, vowing to be more careful in future.
So, what should we do. Use a little common sense. Remember the duck! Don't be suckered in by the 'limited time' offers and call to immediate action. After all, this is your life, your money and your future.
The sort of information to look out for in any potential offer online should tell you:
- exactly what's involved before asking for a single penny
- should let you poke around for as long as you want to find out as much information as you need, educating you in the process without bothering you at the same time
- should offer a money back trial and guarantee with no catches
- access to tons of real-life testimonials made by actual business owners for you to check out yourself - no carefully selected stories from the company
- be able to do your own research to find out the truth about the business, its history, owner(s) and what it takes to succeed - honestly
- be able to build your own picture (without persuasion) to decide if the business is right for you, and your lifestyle (yes, work will be involved)
- you should be able to see yourself working and enjoying your business as a result of your own findings
- all the tools and resources to build this business should be in one place without the need to buy anything else to achieve the results you want, and should do the job the company claims
- ideally a live community where you can connect with like-minded people who are already achieving the results you aspire to, who want to help you succeed because they were once exactly where you are right now.
- a track record of success
Decide for yourself is what I'm saying.
Make an informed choice. This is the sort of information I've been talking about with no bells and whistles to temp you out of your hard-earned cash. Just sound, proven evidence of success and a how-to system that leads you every step of the way and delivers.
Just remember, it's YOU who has to do the work! But you knew that already right? I hope this information has helped you like it has helped me. Please let me know what you think...